Christie Crimson WU25
Welcome a new workhorse into your stable with the Christie® Crimson WU25 3DLP® laser projector. Engineered from the ground-up in our word-class North American manufacturing facility, the high-brightness Crimson WU25 has been designed to meet the special demands found in large venues, live events and high-usage environments.
Featuring an IP5X sealed, solid-state laser light source in a rugged and compact chassis, the Crimson WU25 provides years of reliable and virtually maintenance-free operation. Add to this the enhanced colour performance of Christie BoldColor Technology and the ultra-fast processing of Christie TruLife™ electronics and you benefit from a powerful and easy to use projector that will quickly become your go-to solution for demanding, large venue events and applications.
- High-brightness – 25,000 Centre lumens for big, bright images
- Christie BoldColor Technology - Enhanced colour performance and saturation over standard laser phosphor projection
- Long-life laser light source – Up to 20,000 hours of virtually maintenance-free operation
- High-image quality – 3DLP imaging, WUXGA resolution and BoldColor Technology for amazing, true-to-life visuals
- Advanced electronics – Christie TruLife electronics for ultra-fast processing up to 60Hz
- Blend and warp – Christie Twist built-in for quick and easy setup
- Seamless integration – Compatible with the Christie Mystique automated camera-based alignment software solution
- Fully omnidirectional – Unrestricted design and installation flexibility
- ILS lens compatibility – Designed to work with existing Christie M and J Series lenses for added cost savings and versatility
- Full bandwidth point-to-point fibre capabilities supporting up to 40 Gbit/s on a single cable with Christie Link. Link packages available with the following products:
- QSP+ Fiber Optic Module (2 pack)
- High bandwidth multi-input card (HBMIC)
- Rack mounting shelf
- Terra SDVoE input board for direct interfacing of up to 4K AV content and control over 10G Ethernet for highly flexible, scalable and efficient AV system integration.